Mindibungu Aboriginal Corporation
The manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of MINDI, for providing overall leadership and for the implementation of MINDI’s strategic and business plans.
Type of vacancy
Full time (annual contract, renewable)
Closing date for applications
25 May 2012
Billiluna (via Halls Creek) WA
Salary and conditions
From $104,000 p.a. plus superannuation
(Subsidised, furnished housing, vehicle for business use)
Four weeks plus one week each quarter as time-in-lieu of overtime.
The position would suit a couple
Start date: 1 August 2012
- Manage the finances and the day-to-day operations of the corporation;
- Contribute to the strategic leadership and management of the community;
- Ensure funded programs are operated efficiently and in line with agreements; the funded programs include:
- Municipal services
- Home and Community Care
- Resource centre
- Organise and supervise the maintenance and security of MINDI’s assets including buildings, motor vehicles, machinery, plant and equipment;
- Provide regular updates to the Board regarding the performance of funded activities, community issues and other issues relevant to MINDI business;
- Identify opportunities for new funded community projects, identify sources of funding, and secure funding in consultation with the Board;
- Liaise with funding bodies and stakeholders;
- Produce Performance Indicator Reports required by MINDI’s funding agreement;
- Ensure records are maintained and statutory requirements are observed;
- Observe authorised purchasing procedures; and
- Perform other functions as required by the Board.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with community members, government representatives (federal, state and local), non-government organisations and other persons or entities with an interest in MINDI.
- Work collaboratively with funding bodies, consultants and community to initiate strategies and projects to develop governance capacity of community members.
Contact for more information and how to apply
Please email application or enquiries to:
Phone Dr Brian Harlech-Jones on: (08) 9168 8988
This page includes information supplied to the Registrar by others, therefore the Registrar cannot guarantee that the information is accurate or up to date.